What information do we collect?
When reserving accommodation or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Phone number, Credit card information, ID or Pass Port Number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, reserve accommodation, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a reservation, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use an SSL certificate
• We do not need an SSL because:
Credit Card transactions are processed by a third party who are SSL compliant.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits,
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
It won’t affect the users experience
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so on the future.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 1 business day
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address:
To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To process accommodation reservations and to send information and updates pertaining to reservations
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
To market to our mailing list.
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
We will honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
• Email us at [email protected] and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
P.O. Box 742